NOTE: Registration is through Eventbrite
NonprofitWeb is a half-day conference focused on:
– Nonprofit websites and digital properties
– Effective marketing, advocacy & engagement approaches
– Getting stakeholder buy-in and working internally
During the event, you’ll be able to move between
2 presentation rooms with over
5 hours of presentations, discussions and networking.
At NonprofitWeb, you’ll:
> meet your nonprofit peers and share stories over dinner, drinks and dessert.
> listen to sessions focused on the specific needs and interests of nonprofits.
> hear talks from other nonprofit leaders, from experts in nonprofits websites and from thought leaders.
> follow-up with fellow attendees after the event.
– Nonprofit Websites & Digital Properties
– Email Marketing
– Integrated Marketing Across Devices
– Digital Advocacy & Engagement
– User Experience for Donors & Advocates
– Nonprofit-focused CRM Tools
– Using Analytics to Persuade Leadership
Register on Eventbrite